Booking Terms, Conditions & Privacy Declaration
Booking Terms, Conditions & Privacy Declaration
- Registration does not include accommodation, flights or travel insurance
- Delegates can book their accommodation directly with the Stamford Plaza Hotel Brisbane directly via the link on the BCCM website
- All cancellations for the 2017 BCCM Leaders’ Summit and/or Taste of Australia Dinner must be notified in writing to Bev Wood at BCCM firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Cancellation policy
The BCCM understands that circumstances can change for individuals and offers the following alternatives to assist should you need to alter your registration.
Cancellations can be arranged by writing to the BCCM before Friday 22 September 2017. A 50% cancellation fee will be incurred after Monday, 25 September if you are not able to transfer your registration.
You are able to transfer your registration once to another person at no charge.
After Friday 13 October there is no refund available but you are able to transfer your registration. The BCCM can allow for special consideration of your circumstances in regard to this policy.
BCCM Leaders’ Summit Cancellation fees for written cancellation
- Up to 22 September 2017 – 50% of registration refunded
- 23 September – 13 October 2017 – 25% of registration refunded
- From 14 October – No refund, substitution only
Taste of Australia Industry Dinner booking cancellation fees
- Up to 22 September 2017 – 50% of dinner ticket refunded
- From 23 September 2017 – no refund, substitution only
Terms & Conditions
Bookings and reservations made by you are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Bookings made by BCCM (the Conference Organiser) are for services to be delivered by third party service providers (Stamford Plaza Hotel Brisbane). You agree that the service provider has sole responsibility for delivery of the services booked on your behalf and that the Conference Organiser is not liable for default by the service provider.
- You agree to pay the registration fees for the Conference to Business Council of Co-Operatives and Mutuals Ltd
- All prices are GST exclusive
- Subject to the cancellation conditions, all bookings are non-refundable & non-exchangeable
- Whilst BCCM will endeavour to ensure that all information is accurate, they make no guarantee that the information is free from errors or faults, accept no liability for errors and omissions; and make no warranty or representation about the suitability of any product or service being offered or promoted.
- All costs may be subject to change and/or supplier increase
- BCCM reserves the right to change information being offered or promoted and any other aspect of the proposed Conference programme at any time
- The Conference Organiser does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those coach operators, hoteliers or other persons providing services in connection with your tour arrangements pursuant to a contract between themselves & yourself (which may be evidenced in writing by the issue of a ticket, voucher, coupon or the like) and over which the Conference Organiser have no direct control.
- The Conference Organiser does not accept liability in contract or in tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, flood, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government, or any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action (whether or not involving our employees) and even though such actions may be settled by acceding to the demands of a labour group.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights
- While BCCM is the organizer of the 2017 BCCM Leaders’ Summit & Taste of Australia Dinner, it will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or your family, including as a result of any personal injury or loss of, or damage to you or your family’s belongings while travelling to or from, or attending the conference. Nor will BCCM be liable for any damage which you or your family may cause to any facility or accommodation provided at the premises where the conference may take place. You will be liable for any such damage which you or your family may cause. If BCCM pays any cost associated with damage caused by you or your family, it will be entitled to recover such costs from you, including by way or deducting such costs from any amounts which may be due to you from BCCM.
It is your responsibility to review your Conference confirmation and ensure all information is correct. Your Conference confirmation will be emailed to you by BCCM after processing your registration.
Receipts – all delegates who register and pay online will be sent a tax invoice once your booking has been processed.
Refunds – registration cancellations and amendments must be sent in writing via email to email@example.com.
Insurance – it is the responsibility of delegates to arrange their own travel insurance. BCCM does not endorse or have any arrangements with any companies.
Please ensure that you have read the registration website before registering to ensure you are familiar with all terms, conditions and cancellation policies.